Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Process two ripe avocados in the food processor until smooth.
In a pot melt together:
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup 100% Baking Chocolate
Once melted, add:
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
Add the chocolate mixture to the food processor. Process until smooth. Pour into bowls and let chill for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Avocado Spinach Salad with Citrus
The sweet tangy citrus flavor of naval orange is nicely balanced by creamy avocado in this bright baby spinach salad. Toasted pumpkin seeds add a savory crunch, while a grapefruit-based dressing keeps your taste buds energized.
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 large naval orange, peeled, pith removed, and chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 6–8 TB lemon or grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TB fresh oregano leaves
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
Toss salad ingredients together in a serving bowl. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad.