What’s for dinner?
This question, day in and day out. We are blessed by having so many options of what to eat, shall we eat Indian, Italian, Lebanese, Japanese tonight? We have such abundance that we are often overwhelmed by choice. With limited time and abundance of choice we often get overwhelmed when trying to answer the question – What’s for dinner?
And so, often we order online, head out to a restaurant or eat popcorn…
Meals made with whole foods is a critical component of healthy living.
At goodfood2u we have taken the pain of trying to decide what to make for dinner, and combined it with the ease of having sustainable, local, organic ingredients and the recipe for this meal delivered to your door. Oh, and because we are locally focussed, we minimize the packaging involved, minimizing both food waste and packaging waste.
How it works?
Each week we offer 3-4 different meals
When you order a meal you will receive whole foods ingredients, the protein and produce to make these meals. The recipe is included and we make it so easy that your teenager can make the dinner!
How we are different from the national meal box companies:
- We are locally and family-owned and our meat and produce is all sustainably sourced, organic and local when seasonally available.
- We minimize the packaging to minimize the environmental footprint.
- We assume you have a pantry of basic cooking ingredients in your home, so we won’t send you these (to minimize the packaging and keep meal prices accessible)
- Our recipes are designed to be allergen/intolerance friendly so they never include gluten, soy, corn, dairy.
- Our recipes use whole foods, lots of produce and are delicious.
Basic Cooking Ingredients
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Dried Herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, oregano, dill etc. substitutions from the recipe can always be made)
Spices (such as Curry, Chili Powder, Cumin, Corinader etc. . substitutions from the recipe can always be made)
Maple Syrup or honey